Monday, May 09, 2005

End of a Marriage



Wifey and I have decided to split up, campers. Through the course of entering marital counseling, we've decided to part ways and move on. I could go on at length about why, but some things aren't meant for public consumption. As consuming as they are now, especially. But I thought I'd throw this entry up on the old Fishwrap Counter and see how long it could stay fresh.

Any of you readers who want to throw in your two cents about divorce, how to treat your spouses decently while your life crumbles, or any other anecdotal evidence that a financial mediator isn't a hidden sixth horse of the Apocalypse, please comment here.

Eight years of my life in Seattle are coming to an abrupt end as I know them. I am most likely moving to Austin, Texas to rebuild anew, probably in August of this year. There's lot to figure out until then.

But I could use some constructive advice on this whole thing. So weigh in, oh ye faithful out there in the 'sphere. Needless to say, my entries from here on out will be far more interesting (and long) than ever before. Bonus!

Take care, Stefush

2 Comments:

Blogger EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

long lost friend from comments past... what be with you. your blogging has been neglecting you.

6:05 PM  
Blogger thatfarmgirl said...

Sorry to hear of the impending doom. My best advice is that through the nasty beast known as D-I-V-O-R-C-E, keep it in your heart and mind that you once really, really loved the other person. That should keep the uglies in check. And on the bright side...you might be in Tejas in time for ACL!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home