Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Gratuitous Horse Footage

Today I screamed at a temp agency rep via speakerphone and it felt great. This involved being on ice for most of this month waiting for an assignment to start at a local desktop publishing company. Three interviews, two intensive tests, a few measly shifts at less than part-time hours, then the agency tells me it messed up the payment paperwork and the company didn't want to pay me the rate I signed up for.

So I get on the speakerphone and let my freak flag fly. I believe everyone who has ever been wronged by a massive company should be allowed one hour on a speakerphone to verbally dismantle their superiors. Complete with interruptions, expletives and anything you think might stick to the phone lines.

There are so many of them, and only one of me. One day I will even the odds.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stefush I was researching pheromones cologne. This seems like a crazy idea. Can it really work?

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stefush what is up with this pheromones perfume stuff? Has anyone tried it?

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stefush what is up with this pheromones cologne stuff? Has anyone tried it?

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stefush I was researching human pheromones. This seems like a crazy idea. Can it really work?

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stefush I was researching human pheromones. This seems like a crazy idea. Can it really work?

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stefush I was researching pheromones. This seems like a crazy idea. Can it really work?

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home